Changing to the Non-driver mode for the Remote Control on InterCLASS for PC
Updated: Sep 24, 2019
If you cannot remote control a student computer while using InterCLASS for PC, try the non-driver mode for the remote control feature.
1. On the teacher machine, go to C:\CHIeru\VCS and open up the VCS.ini.
2. Type in the following line as is [all CAPS], just right under the first [SYSTEM] heading:
3. Save the VCS.ini file.
4. Go to the Windows search box and type in services to open up the Services console.
5. Select VCS from the list of services so that it's highlighted.
6. Find where it says Restart in a blue hyperlink and click on it to restart the VCS Service (or reboot the machine).
7. Try to remote from the teacher's machine again to the student machines to see if that makes a difference.